Investing Scams are prevalent all over the world, especially online. Everyone is looking for an easy way to make alot of money. Here you will find information about hundreds of Forex Brokers and Crypto Trading brokers, in which some are licensed and many are not.
The most popular scams online are centered around Crypto Currency. Many websites are promoting automated trading systems, fake mining software, and free bots to generate bitcoin or other Crypto currencies.
Learn how to distinguish between a broker that is a scam and an established licensed company.
Forex, Crypto and Options brokers are divided into two categories; Licensed and Unlicensed, Regulated and Not Regulated. The best broker to use for someone living in London, United Kingdom is much different than a suitable broker for an investor in Miami or Sydney, Australia. There are also many factors a trader must consider before choosing a broker.
Smart Currency Investors
The best Forex brokers are always licensed and regulated by the financial regulator in the country that they are based in. Many of the best Forex broker in Europe are based in Cyprus, and they are regulated the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, also known as CySEC. The European law called MiFID, allows a financial firm regulated in one country, to do business and provide services in other European Union member countries.
Australia licensed Forex brokers are regulated via their regulator called ASIC, and the largest Australian brokers are all licensed by ASIC.
It is incumbent upon investors to verify that the broker they choose, is actually a licensed broker, and that the brokers license in still valid.
Comparing Forex Brokers
Here are five items that every investor should check when comparing a new broker.
- Are They a Licensed Broker?
- Which Trading Platform Are They Using?
- What is their Minimum Deposit Requirement?
- What are the term of their Bonus offers?
- Do They Have Any Unique Assets or Service?
When an investor has the answer to these five questions, it is easy to see from your research if the investment makes sense or if it is just another investing scam.
- 24Option Review24Option is a large and established Forex broker, that is licensed and regulated by FSB South Africa, European CySEC and IFSC Belize. 24Option Reviews In order to review the 24Option Broker, we first …
- BDSwiss ReviewBDSwiss is a very popular European licensed and regulated brokers for Bitcoin and Forex trading in Europe. They are regulated by CySEC in Cyprus, and have been operating since 2013. BDSwiss Review While …
- ETX Capital ReviewETX Capital is a Spread Betting and CFD Forex broker that is authorised by the FCA in United Kingdom. ETX Capital is one of the oldest and most established forex brokers in the world, …
- Investous ReviewInvestous is a legal and regulated CFD Forex broker, that is licensed by the European Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). Investous.com only accepts investors from the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands. …
- Nadex ReviewNadex is a CFTC regulated binary options exchange. Nadex.com is owned by the North American Derivatives Exchange, Inc., which is located at 311 South Wacker Drive, Suite 2675, Chicago, IL 60606. Their email …
- Vantage FX ReviewVantage FX is an established Australian Forex broker that has been in business for many years. With the recent acquisition of Atom 8, they are experiencing rapid growth and popularity. Vantage FX Review …